Friday, March 21, 2008

I wanted to have a BLOG of my own and I think after 63 years on this planet I have learned a few things and I have opinions of my own. I'll be sharing these things with anyone who cares to read them. By virtue of birth and personality, I am a caring and compassionate person which has backfired several times but usually works out. By virtue of the family I was reared in, I am accomplished in sewing( our Mom taught us before we even took Home Ec. in school ), cooking ( I am world famous :) for my cho. chip cookies ),decorating ( my Mom was artsy craftsy ) and am a very good driver and can read maps ( thank you, thank you Dad ). I am also a Christian and have my parents and grandparents to thank for starting me in that direction. And last, but NOT least, by virtue of who I married ( Bill Weaver ) I have had so many life experiences, becasuse of our involvement in others lives, that I feel I have had a very full and adventurous life and am fullfiling my God reason for being here. I'm anxious to get started!

6 comments:

Beth said...

Yay for you, Pat! About time you had a platform of your own!

After just two posts, I know I'm looking forward to reading more and more about your perspective. I'm glad you listed all those interesting facts about yourself...good stuff...

Welcome!

Bev said...

You go girl! Looking forward to your beautiful pictures and beautiful thoughts!

Bev

Megan Hofacker said...

Very well put mom! I am so excited that you now have your own blog and look forward to your future postings.

Gluten Free Gourmet said...

I am so excited Pat! You go girl!!! Glad to see you have your own perspective and can share it for the rest of us to know (and love) you even better.

Already added to my favorites. :)

Bill said...

So glad you are taking this bold step! Now people will see and hear more of you and will understand better why I love you SSSSSOOOO!

Chris said...

Welcome to the blog-o-sphere! Now we can hear the "rest of the story" from Bill's blog! :-)